Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shoppers Stop Perfect Look



This post is a part of Indiblogger contest Shoppers Stop Perfect Look, which is a very exciting topic where we have to ensemble the perfect festive look.
For this festive season I would like to be dressed in an elegant ethnic Kurta  and salwar by famous designer Vikram Phadnis.This designer Kurta has floral embroidery which I paired with Lemon wedge Heeled sandals.




             ESPIRIT Timewear
             MRP:Rs.3995

This trendy red color watch from Esprit is perfect match with my red color outfit.








Calvin Klein jeans-Bag
MRP:Rs 5499
Black hand  bag from Calvin Klein                                                                                                     







Infinity Necklace                                       
MRP Rs 1400

I picked this red color diamond neclace from Infinity,that will match with my Vikram Phadnis outfit





Kashish
MRP: Rs 11199

I Liked Kashish by Vikram phadnis long Kurta Set.This V-neck,embroidered Kurta is perfect  for this festive look.





Enjoyed shopping virtually for this contest.Do let me know your comments .

All images are from Shoppers Stop and are edited by me on Polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment